Chris' Awesome Salsa
My friend Chris is a tupperware consultant and they taught her to make this salsa and in turn she taught me. It's so much better than store-bought. You can adjust the ratios to suit your taste, this is medium heat
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 seeded jalapenos
- dice onion and Jalepeno in food processor until rough chopped.
- add remaining ingriedientsand mix until desired consistency.
- serve with chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is a great and easy-to-make salsa! I don't care for onions so since this wasn't a cooked salsa I left them out; also I added about a 1/2 teaspoon of salt. As with most of this type of recipes, this needs to sit for about an hour before serving to reach it's full flavor potential. Served with scoops tortilla chips and it was gone in a flash - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009Reply