photo by Kansas A
- Ready In:
- Combine soup and ¼ cup water.
- Add 1 cup of the chow mein noodles, dash pepper; and remaining ingredients.
- Toss lightly; turn into 10x6x11 ½ baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining noodles atop.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serves 4 or 5.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home Mama of three, and yes Kansas is my real name and no I've never been there :) My oldest daughter Dallas, is 27 and doesn't live at home anymore. She had my first grandbaby, Lexi, on Dec 10, 2008! I also have a 13 year old daughter Sydney, and a 8 year old son Jevan (rhymes with Heaven), who keep me fairly busy. I raise chickens for eggs, have 5 dogs, Mini, Blue, Teddy, Doolittle, and Jumbo, plus 2 cats Billie and Cactus. I live on a large cattle ranch and can always find something to do, even if I don't want to :) My blog address where you can find more recipes, crafts, and photography, as well as living on a Ranch posts, is at http://kansasa.blogspot.com</p>