Chopped Apple Salad
This chopped apple salad will satisfy your sweet tooth without the "guilt"!
- Ready In:
- 1 large apple, chopped into small pieces
- 1 stalk celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Combine apple, celery, raisins, and a few squirts of lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix vanilla yogurt and peanut butter until well-blended and smooth.
- Pour the yogurt-peanut butter mixture over the apple mixture. Stir gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more