Chop Suey Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup glace cherries, mixed red and green
- 1 cup mixed peel
- 1⁄2 cup crystallized ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 banana, very ripe and mashed
- 2 tablespoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 1 orange, juiced and topped up to 1 c with water
- Mix the dry ingredients . Mix the fruit in the dry ingredients and stir to coat.
- Mix the egg replacer with the banana and water then mix with the dry ingredients. Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean. Let sit 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!