photo by jnjnagpal1995
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 inch fresh ginger
- 8 -10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chole masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kitchen king masala
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 blended tomatoes
- 6 -8 cups wheat, atta
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds or 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1 teaspoon ajwain
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
Chole method :
- Boil chole.
- In a mixer , grind ginger ,garlic ,green chilly and cumin seeds.
- Fry onion until it is pink.
- Add grinded paste.
- Add tomatoes and stir continously.
- Add chana to the above mixture.
- Now put salt and all dry masala.
- Stir continously.
- Put garam masala and kitchen king masala.
- Stir till you see oil separating from the chola.
- Put water and close the pressure cooker.
- let the cooker cool.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Puri receipe :
- Take 6-8 cups of water and add all the above puri dough ingredients.
- Now add water in parts.
- Knead the dough.
- Cover the dough and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Then deep fry the puris.
- And serve hot with chole and enjoy :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!