Chocolate Whipped Cream II
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 ounce unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder ((1/4 cup))
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream, well chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix the cocoa and confectioners' sugar.
- In a chilled bowl, combine the cream and vanilla and whip until soft peaks form.
- With the mixer running or while whisking by hand, gradually pour in the cocoa mixture; whip until well blended.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more