Chocolate Wellington Fudge Pudding
photo by Alexandra F.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces self raising flour
- 5 ounces caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 pint milk
- 1 ounce drinking chocolate
- 1⁄4 pint boiling water
- Mix together the flour, 2oz. sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk.
- Pour in to a well buttered pie dish.
- Mix together remaining sugar, drinking chocolate and boiling water; beat well.
- Pour sauce over pudding.
- Place in a preheated oven on 375F, and bake for 40 minutes. The pudding will separate inot a rich sponge with chocolate sauce below. Serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.