MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My sister-in-law got this recipe from a church cookbook and it is always a hit at the gatherings!
- Ready In:
- 1 whole trout
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 6 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 pint shiitake mushroom
- salt and pepper
- Skin and bone the trout.
- melt the chocolate morsels with the marshmallow cream in the microwave for 30 sec at a time until melted (approx 3 minutes).
- Mix well.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the trout and mushrooms
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
- Salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION