Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 ounces chocolate, chip
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine chocolate chips and sugar in a double boiler until chocolate is smooth.
- In a small bowl combine crust. Pour into pans and press up 1 1/2" on the sides.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and creamy. Gradually beat in sugar. Mix in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs, one at ta time, beating well after each addition.
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate in first half and pour into crumb lined pan. Cover with plain filling. Swirl with knife to marble.
- Bake at 325 50 minutes or until only 2-3" of center will jiggle when shaken.
- Cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!