photo by luitkah
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180°c and grease a large flat tray.
- Cream the butter and sugar with an electric whisk (or a standard balloon whisk).
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix
- Whisk in the flour (carefully, unless you want to clear up a floury explosion).
- Put a small blob of mixture onto a tray and make a well in the middle.
- Add a teaspoon of chocolate spread in the middle and spread the mixture over the top until the chocolate is covered.
- Put into the oven until golden and leave to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!