- Ready In:
- 8 (2 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- green food coloring
- In a medium-size, microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for additional 10 second intervals until smooth.
- Add the cream and food coloring and stir thoroughly.
- Keep warm in a double boiler or fondue pot and serve with chunks of cake and fresh fruits.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After several floods to my basement, I am starting to input all of the many many recipes that I've been collecting for years. I didn't realize just how many I had saved up... must make note to self.. step away from the cookbooks!