Chocolate Sin Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 angel food cake, store bought
- 5 cups milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box fat free instant pudding mix, chocolate
- 1 (6 ounce) box fat free instant pudding mix, vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, lite
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) package Oreo cookies, reduced fat
- 1 (4 ounce) package pecans, chopped
- Tear cake into small pieces. mix the pudding with 2.5 cups milk per box. I prefer skim milk. Crumble 1/2 of package of oreos in blender or food processor.
- Pour part of vanilla pudding in bottom of pan. Add a layer of cake, followed by layers of cool whip, chopped oreos and nuts.
- Repeat this process with next flavor of pudding and other ingredients as many times as your dish will allow, ending with cool whip tops with nuts & oreos.
- Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!