photo by Marlene.
- Ready In:
- Melt chocolate chips on low heat, set aside.
- In large bowl combine sugars, shortening, peanut butter and egg mixing well.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add melted chocolate, stirring just enough to give a"marble" effect.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and dip tops in sugar, place on un greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375* for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for a new cookie recipe to make with my 3-year-old granddaughter today and found this one. She likes to make the kinds of cookies that you roll in a ball because she can do it herself! These were really good and really easy to make! They are not going to last long around my teenage son and his friends!! Thanks for the recipe!!