Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Sprinkle crumbs on bottom of 9" springform pan.
- Process ricotta until smooth in food processor.
- Add yogurt cheese, egg whites, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla. Process just until well blended.
- Pour over crumbs.
- Bake 50 minutes or until edges are set.
- Turn off oven. Leave in oven with door ajar for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- YOGURT CHEESE: line a non rusting colander or sieve with double thickness cheesecloth. Place yogurt in colander over a deep bowl. Refrigerate until liquid no longer drains from yogurt -- about 24 hours. Discard liquid.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!