Chocolate Puffed Wheat Cake/Squares
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A delicious and easy to make dessert that the whole family well enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups puffed wheat cereal
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, margarine, cocoa and vanilla in a large pot. Stir continuously on medium heat until mixture bubbles. Bubbles should form on the entire surface.
- Take off heat and add puffed wheat to the mixture.
- Mix together so the puffed wheat is entiretly coated. Then pour into a greased pan and smooth out with a spatula.
- Let cool to set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation