Chocolate Pudding Fluff
I made this recipe up one day for my daycare children. I was just trying to use up things in my pantry and the kids ended up loving it. Now they ask for it all the time.
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- milk, as required
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- Make pudding according to instructions on box.
- Fold in Cool Whip, mixing well.
- Gently fold in graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Spoon into serving dishes and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation