Chocolate Pudding Cake for 2
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in milk, butter, vanilla.
- Pour into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Combine 1 Tbsp sugar and 1 1/2 tsp cocoa. Sprinkle over cake batter.
- Pour 1/4 cup hot water over sugar/cocoa mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon onto dessert plates and top with ice cream if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for my husband & I for Valentine's Day :-). I thought it was SO easy & pretty tasty, too. It does need whipped cream/ice cream since it isn't super sweet. I would have preferred more choc flavor so next time I may add mini choc chips to the batter. I used Splenda for the sugar, skim milk & fat free whipped cream. Thank you for sharing!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Have been living in Texas after living in the Midwest my entire life. Love to knit, bake, cook, surf the Internet, play with my 2 girls, and bowl. 'Zaar is my internet addiction - one of the few websites I check daily. I love trying new dishes, fortunately my girls and my husband will try just about anything. <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/KiwiDutch/3chefstag1.jpg alt= /> <br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></p>