Chocolate Peppermint Martini
Festive and fun!
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces chilled vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce chilled white Creme de Cacao
- 2 Junior mints
- Mix cold liquor together and shake with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Drop 2 Junior Mints into bottom of glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Whoa. Wow. Stout. Next time I'll dial back the vodka. The overwhelming taste in mine tonight is first and foremost the vodka, and then the peppermint...and finally the chocolate. I'm not saying this isn't good--it is. But if you are looking for a smooth after dinner drink, this one isn't smooth. Its in your face. Be forewarned.