Chocolate Peppermint Blossoms
photo by Stephanie Z.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well until fluffy.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour until easy to handle.
- Form into 1-inch diameter balls.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until bottoms are firm.
- Remove from oven. Press a kiss into each cookie.
- Transfer cookie sheet immediately to the refrigerator (or kisses will melt) and refrigerate until cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!