Chocolate Peanut Butter Weight Watcher Friendly Pie (3 Pts)
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- Mix peanut butter with honey and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir in the crushed cereal immediately after removing from microwave.
- Place mixture in a 9" pie pan and spread flat(with hands)to make the bottom crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a seperate bowl. After mixing, pour pudding over the prepared crust and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 8 equal size pieces.
- Top each piece with a tbsp of lite cool whip (optional).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I started making this WW Pie about 10 years ago. I picked up the recipe at a WW meeting and I have always used Rice Krispies for the cereal and it has always been a huge hit....no one ever suspects that it is a Low Cal/ LowFat Treat! I am looking forward to trying this version with the Fiber One Cereal!