Chocolate-Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup hot chocolate powder (I use the sugar-free mix from this site, my variation in the review)
- 1⁄4 cup large flake oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon natural chunky peanut butter
- Combine the hot chocolate mix and oat flakes.
- Add the water, stir, and microwave for approximately one minute on high.
- Stir well, and add the peanut butter. This will melt into the oatmeal as you continue to stir.
- I eat it without adding milk, but that is up to you.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p>For someone as outgoing as I am, it is astounding that I have been unable to do something as seemingly simple as filling out my home page, so consider this draft one...(or would that be daft one??)... <br /> <br />I am blessed to live an ordinary life, have family that I dearly love, get great reward from volunteer work, and have the luxury of indulging in far too much time cooking and reading about food. I am a retired nurse and have been married to a really wonderful man for 37 years. I am a happy person, and my life is very satisfying, but somehow I can't translate the essence of ME into words, as some on Zaar have done so well. <br />I particularly enjoy reading reviews, and the Q&A forum for all the expert and generous advice that the members share. <br />Since joining Zaar, I rarely use my extensive cookbook library...this is one terrific site. <br /> <br /><img src=http://www.satsleuth.com/cooking/Swap14.JPG alt= /></p>"
Join The Conversation