Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream (No Eggs)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Whisk cream, cocoa, sugar and salt in a saucepan to a a full roiling boil (should be foamy).
- Mix peanut butter and confectioner's sugar together (adjust amount of sugar to taste).
- Churn chocolate batter in an ice cream maker, per manufacturer's instructions.
- In a container, layer churned batter with dollops of peanut butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!