Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge With Peanut Butter Frosting
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The best thing I have thought up all day! It's like a Peanut Butter Cup, but better!
- Ready In:
For the Fudge
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter chips or 1 1/2 cups Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat free)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 pinch salt
For the Frosting
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 5 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
For the Topping
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips or 1/2 cup Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
- Spray an 8x8-inch pan with Pam and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter chips in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir melted chocolate, add sweetened condensed milk, stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth, add vanilla, powdered sugar and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- With an electric mixer (I use my KitchenAid), beat together peanut butter and margarine. Add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add milk and continue beating until you get a thick frosting, if too thin add a little more powdered sugar.
- Spread over fudge add extra peanut butter chips on top and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 36 pieces and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION