photo by Meli-lynne
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Mix together all ingredients by hand, except chocolate.
- Form into balls with about 1-2 tablespoons Note: if mix is too runny or soft, add more rice Krispies, if its too crumbly, add more peanut butter.
- Put on a cookie sheet on parchment paper, and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in saucepan over low heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate, and place back on parchment paper and put in the fridge until set.
- Store in a tight container in the fridge. Enjoy! :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!