Chocolate Panettone ( Breadmaker 1 1/2 Lb. Loaf)
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 egg
- egg yolk
- 5 tablespoons butter or 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1⁄2 cup blanched slivered almond
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped candied red cherries
- powdered sugar
- Select loaf size recommended by the manufacturer of your machine.
- Measure milk, water, egg, butter, salt, flour, sugar and yeast into bread machine pan in the order that the bread machine manufacturer suggests.
- Process in fruit/nut cycle or basic cycle on lightest crust setting.
- *Add chocolate morsels, almonds and cherries at the beep or during the last 5 or 10 minutes of the last kneading cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Sift powdered sugar over bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!