Chocolate Mousse - Low Carb
photo by Zooterist
- Ready In:
- Whip the cream with electric mixer.
- Add Equal one packet at a time.
- Add vanilla and cocoa powder, and beat until almost stiff.
- Scrape down and mix again.
- Place in serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
- Serve within 4 hours of preparation.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was unbelievably good and simple. I used 2/3 cup of Splenda sweetner "blend" in the big bag and it worked out great. I do like the taste of Equal better, so I'll try it with that next time (just a personal preference). But definitely satisfies the sweet tooth - topped with sugar-free whipped cream and blackberries/blueberries for an awesome dessert! Keeper recipe and thanks for posting!