photo by Mamas Kitchen Hope
- Ready In:
- sweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 1 chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss
- godiva chocolate-flavored liqueur
- Wet the rim of a chilled martini glass with water, then dip the rim in cocoa powder (optional).
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, add the vodka and creme de cacao.
- Shake vigorously and pour into the martini glass.
- Drop a Hershey's kiss into the glass and top with a splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
An out-of-this-world martini! I think the vanilla vodka is what makes this drink so special. The splash of Godiva gives it a beautiful color effect, and the Hershey's kiss adds fun! To rim the glasses I used Ghiradelli double chocolate hot chocolate mix. Thanks Nurse Di for an incredible recipe and for my 3-martini headache this morning!
This was delicious. I had a hard time getting the cocoa powder to the glass so I dipped the rim in chocolate syrup then the cocoa powder. Yum! It would be great rimmed with chocolate syrup then maybe chocolate sprinkles. hmmmm This is a really special drink both in appearance and taste! Would be great for a party or just an evening by the fire. Thanks for sharing this!
My hubby and I always invite a few friends over for Valentine's Day to celebrate instead of going out. I served these totally outta-sight martinis. I rimmed the glasses with the chocolate powder which looked so cool. I used Stoli's vanilla vodka and chilling it before hand is important. Gave me a chocolate rush like you wouldn't believe. Won't forget this one for a while. Thanks Nurse Di.