photo by Wildflour
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces medium roast brewed coffee
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- sugar (optional)
- Also required: 12 ounces wine, glass preheated.
- Pour hot coffee in the heated wine glass and
- Stir in the two liqueurs and sugar if using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh my, this was a really special treat that we enjoyed after dinner last evening. The hazelnut flavor really came forward nicley without being overpowering, and it was the perfect companion to the creamy Godiva chocolate liqueur. We loved it! Thanks for posting your recipe, Annacia. I served these in coffee mugs instead of wine glasses, and I didn't preheat the mugs, but I hope my review still counts.
Oh boy oh boy was this ever delicious!!!!! I made one small mistake in that I didn't read the directions quite well enough, and only made 1 "americano", which is more like 5-6 oz. and added the full amount of liqueurs. But it was soooo good!!!!! LOVED it!! So no harm done! LOL! ;) :) Thank you so much for such a wonderful treat!! (I didn't add any sugar, either, and it was good just the way it was!) Made for the Comfort Cafe! :)