Chocolate-Gingersnap Bourbon Balls
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs, cinnamon, nuts, and sugar.
- In the top of a double boiler (over hot water) or in a saucepan (over low heat), combine chocolate and honey; heat and stir until chocolate is melted (approx 2-3 minutes).
- Mix in bourbon until smooth and well blended.
- Stir chocolate-bourbon mixture into crumb mixture until well blended.
- Flour your hands and shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!