Chocolate Fruitcake Cookies
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- Finely chop walnuts, almonds, raisins, orange and lemon peel, cherries, and ginger.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, then add sugar and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and let it boil for 1 minute without stirring (until just turning light golden).
- Remove from heat and mix well with cream and fruit-nut mixture.
- Mix cake mix with two eggs and oil.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Scoop a heaping spoonful of dough onto cookies sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live on a Farm in the country not too far from Fort Worth, TX. I have an extensive herb garden and raise my own veggies each summer. My life is filled with horses and my dogs, Australian Shepherds who I run with in Agility trials many weekends throughout the year. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/Zaar%20World%20Tour%203/ZWT3-Participation.gif"> <img src="http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/dejectedwithstars/redborder-animate.gif"> <img src=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e347/Saturn6666/Banners/Photo_Video_577111733_orig.jpg>