- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup hot chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ice cube (The more, the thicker)
- Mix Half and Half, Sugar, and Hot Chocolate Powder in blender for 5 seconds.
- Then add Vanilla and Ice. Remember that if you want a frosty, use around 10-15 cubes. For a thicker ice cream, use up to 25.
- Mix all ingredients together for 20 seconds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!