Chocolate Fondue Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (113 g) packages instant chocolate pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 small bananas
- 1 pint strawberry, washed, hull removed & cut into slices
- 1⁄4 cup crushed toffee pieces, divided evenly
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick.) Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Cover bottom of crust with 1/3rd of strawberry slices, one banana, sliced and 1/8 of the toffee pieces. (I used Skor bits from Chipits, you can also freeze a toffee bar and then smash it with a meat tenderizer - be sure to have it in a sandwich bag or something similar when you do this or the pieces go flying :D ).
- Spread half the chocolate pudding mix over fruit.
- Layer another 1/3 of strawberry slices, one banana, sliced and 2nd half of toffee pieces.
- Spread remaining chocolate pudding mixture evenly.
- Decorate with remaining strawberry slices.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- You can serve the pie with additional whipped topping if desired.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!