- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb good quality semisweet chocolate or 1/2 lb bittersweet chocolate
- 1 quart milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put the chocolate, milk, and sugar in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk slowly until the chocolate melts and the sugar dissolves.
- When the mixture is smooth and steamy, transfer to mugs; top with a dusting of cinnamon and serve.
- *Spanish hot chocolate is thick and rich, almost like a loose pudding. For dipping churros into.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!