Chocolate-Drizzle Coconut Macaroons
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 150°C or 130°C fan. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually beat in sugar, adding a little and beating until dissolved. Beat until firm and glossy.
- Finely grate half the chocolate and fold into egg-white mix with coconut.
- Drop generous teaspoons onto tray, allowing some space for spreading.
- Bake for 13-15 rains, until pale golden and firm. Cool on tray.
- Melt remaining chocolate and drizzle lightly over macaroons in a diagonal pattern with a teaspoon. Allow chocolate to set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!