Chocolate Dessert Pasta
photo by Alma Pretorius
- Ready In:
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch mixing until smooth.
- Add cocoa, sugar, cinnamon and remaining milk.
- Heat just until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Cook one minute until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over pasta and combine.
- Top each serving with your choice of creme fraiche, sour cream or vanilla yogurt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!