Chocolate Crown Pound Cake
photo by AZPARZYCH
- Ready In:
- 1 (510 g) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 serving size package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan.
- In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low speed until moistened, beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased and floured pan.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 25 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Cool completely.
- Heat white baking chips over very low heat with 1 tablespoon oil until chips are melted; stir until smooth, cool slightly.
- In another saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon oil until chips are melted; stir until smooth, cool slightly.
- Drizzle cake with white chocolate, then with dark chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!