Chocolate Crackle Sundae Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very good sauce to have with your favorite ice cream, this is great with sliced fruit on top of the ice cream, Yummy.
- Ready In:
- MELT butter in small heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Add nuts and sauté, stirring constantly, until light golden brown.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Serve warm over ice cream.
- Hint:Sauce may be made in advance and reheated on top of stove or in microwave oven on medium power until warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION