Chocolate - Covered Strawberry Jam
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
18 fl. oz
- Place strawberries into a saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice and gently heat, while stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Increase heat and bring to a low boil, stirring often, until the temperature reaches 220°F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from the heat and cool 3 minutes.
- Stir the chopped chocolate and cacao nibs into the strawberry mixture. The chocolate should melt into the mixture.
- Can 15 minutes in a waterbath.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"