Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 (1 1/2 fluid ounce) jigger chocolate vodka
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) cherry vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
- 1 fliud ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- 1 dash chocolate syrup
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 Hershey chocolate kiss, candy
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in the chocolate and cherry vodkas, grenadine, creme de cocao, half-and-half, and chocolate syrup. Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with maraschino cherry and the chocolate kiss, and serve.
Join The Conversation
If you're a chocolate lover, this is for you, with the bonus of cherry vodka, creme de cacao, and last but not least a chocolate kiss! This is a yummy, romantic drink for Valentine's Day, or any day to say those 3 little words: "this is delicious"! Have fun with this, enjoy it with someone you love, and Don't drink and drive! This recipe cames from another site by Punky!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.