Chocolate Chip Woolworth Cookies (Chocolate Chip)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe was given to me by my mom. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever tried. So easy to make and absolutely delish.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups butter (500 ml)
- 680 g chocolate chips
- 4 cups flour (1000 ml)
- 2 cups brown sugar (500 ml)
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda (10 ml)
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 ml)
- 2 cups sugar (500 ml)
- 500 g chocolate (Grated, Cadbury)
- 5 cups blended oatmeal (1250 ml)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (10 ml)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence (10 ml)
- 3 cups nuts (375 ml, Chopped-optional)
- Measure oatmeal, and blend in a blender to a fine powder. Cream the butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and bicarbonate of soda. Add chocolate chips, grated Chocolate and nuts. Roll into balls, and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- The above quantities make 112 cookies. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe was recently given to me by my aunt. I googled it just to see if I could find the origin and stumbled upon the exact recipe here! Made it today! It makes a lot! And I only baked a few to give as gifts. The recipe VERY good! Definite must make, but I would half the recipe, or make it, then freeze half the dough. Thank you for posting!Reply