Chocolate Chip Pudding Mix Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe was given to me by a co-worker many years ago. She used to bring these delicious cookies to share with us. These cookies were gone in short order.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup margarine (or butter, but best results with margarine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pudding mix (chocolate or vanilla)
- chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Mix flour with baking soda. Combine margarine, sugars, vanilla and pudding mix; beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture; then stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION