Chocolate Chip Freezer Cake
This cake was brought to work by one of my friends and I begged her for the recipe. It is extremely moist due to the fact that it is frozen for at least 2 days until you defrost it and serve it. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have this in your freezer? I have kept this for a month in the freezer and it is still great!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix, dry
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 -16 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-60 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and then foil. Put in freezer for 2 days before serving. Defrost before serving.