Chocolate Chip Cookies - Tony Horton
- Ready In:
3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 3⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup grain sweetened chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- 2⁄3 cup agave nectar
- 2⁄3 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons water or 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Place dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine. Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together. Add wet mixture to dry and stir well with wood spoon. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place by the tablespoon on a baking sheet lined with Parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a glass of cold Almond Milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!