Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix coconut flour, salt and baking soda in separate bowl. Stir into wet mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoon onto baking sheet and press with fingers or fork.
- Bake for about 18 minutes on a stone, probably about 15 minutes on a regular baking sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!