Chocolate Chip Cookies
Another chocolate chip cookie recipe. I got this one from my Kitchen Aid mixer recipe book and was surprised to find that it had not been posted yet.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla in mixer bowl.
- Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer.
- Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds, then stop and scrape bowl.
- Turn to Speed 4 and beat about 30 seconds, then stop and scrape bowl.
- Turn to Stir Speed, gradually add baking soda, salt, and flour to sugar mixture and mix about 2 minutes.
- Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds, stop and scrape bowl.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Turn to Stir Speed and mix about 15 seconds.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 munutes.
- Remove from baking sheets immediately and cool on wire racks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation