Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares
- Ready In:
- 2 (18 ounce) packages refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, ready-to-slice (logs)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut one package of cookie dough into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- (Note: This is easier if you freeze the dough just slightly and slice with a sharp knife ran under hot water.) Line the slices in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Gently press cookie slices together to fill any holes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, either by hand or using a mixer, until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cookie dough.
- Slice the second package of cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the slices evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- You will be able to see the cream cheese mixture, the slices will not cover it completely.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was going to post this recipe myself but found it was already here! This is always a huge hit whenever I make it. I use the refridgerated cookie dough logs and just break it up on my pan and do the same for the top layer. The cheesecake peeks through but that's okay. So easy and soooo good! Thanks for posting Kelly M!