Chocolate Chess Tarts
- Ready In:
12 3inch tarts
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 unbaked 3-inch tart shells (or homemade. I use petitfour's sweet tart dough recipe, posted on this site!)
- Combine first three ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate and butter melt.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine eggs and sugar in a large bowl; add chocolate mixture and vanilla, stirring until blended.
- Pour into tart shells; place filled pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
bok bok, bok bok bok bok.