Chocolate Cherry Fudge Bundt
A delicious off-the-shelf cake.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Preheat oven to 350°; butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the cake mix briefly to break up any clumps; add in the remaining ingredients; beat at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; bake for 45-50 minutes, or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cake cook in pan for 10 minutes, then invert to a rack or serving plate to finish cooling.
- Can be served with a scoop of high-quality vanilla ice cream OR add dollops of whipped cream on the cake at the fluted intervals and adorn each cloud with a drained maraschino cherry (do this just before serving).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What a lovely cake, it was moist and a little dense. We enjoyed the flavor of the cake very much. It melted in your mouth. I didn't frost the cake, but sprinkled icing sugar on and served with french vanilla ice cream. It was even better the next day, after the flavors had a chance to develop even more. Thanks so much for sharing Made for Think Pink 2018.Reply
see 9 more