Chocolate & Caramel Oatmeal Bars
photo by CindiJ
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Line bottom & sides of 13x9x2 with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed about 1 minute or just until crumbly.
- Stir in oats, using hands if necessary.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups oat mixture.
- Press remaining oat mixture in bottom of pan.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over hot crust.
- Mix caramel topping and flour in small bowl; drizzle evenly over chocolate chips & nuts.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture over top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting (about 2 hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!