Chocolate Cannoli Cake Roll
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
using boxed cake mix makes this so easy to make
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Line a greased baking pan with wax paper.
- in a large bowl combine the cake mix, water and eggs.
- beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- pour into prepared pan.
- bake at 350 for 14 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- cool for 5 minutes'invenert into kitchen towel dusted with confectioner's sugar.
- peekl off waxed paper.
- roll up cake in the towel jelly roll style and cool completely on a wire rack.
- in a small bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- add ricotta cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- beat until smooth.
- stir in chips.
- unroll cake spread filling over cake and re-roll.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION